Exceedent Ownership Rewards is a unique level-funded health plan designed to lower health care costs for employers.
What is level-funding?
Level-funding is a mechanism that offers employers the flexibility of self-funding and the cash flow protection of a fully-insured product by setting predictable monthly and annual maximums.
Where your health care dollars go with Exceedent Ownership Rewards
Example: Single person tracking towards a single $30,000 specific deductible
How Exceedent Ownership Rewards delivers on our promise.
Multiple cost control mechanisms
- Predictable cash flow and level monthly billing
- Stop-loss protection customized to fit your needs and reduce your risk
- Fast, efficient and accurate claims processing
- Plan design flexibility with common Summary Plan Descriptions
- State benefit mandate flexibility to reduce cost
- Specialty, local, regional and national provider networks oﬀering deep discounts
- Transparent pharmacy solution to assure the lowest possible costs with 100 percent pass-through savings with no spread
- Flexible 12/15 or 12/18 contract settlement options
Exceptional member care and service
- Owned by a top-five ranked academic medical center with leading health care providers offering optimal quality and value
- Virtual access to doctors 24/7/365 with prescription capability
- Population health programs led by on-staff physicians and nurses
- Dedicated nurse navigator for each employer group
Extraordinary account service and trusted expertise
- Led and staffed by solution-focused experts with decades of experience in health care benefits
- Industry’s lowest member to customer service ratio
- Dedicated account manager
- Detailed, actionable reports and beneﬁt information not typically provided to fully insured plans
Local firm with national reach
- Headquartered in the Greater Milwaukee area – serving clients nationwide
- All services provided domestically
Population health programs boost satisfaction and help control costs by:
- Identifying speciﬁc patient populations and the opportunity to improve health and lower health care utilization
- Anticipating and outlining patterns of care for populations
- Encouraging recommended preventive care
- Preventing unnecessary high-cost emergency department care
- Avoiding unnecessary duplication of tests or services
- Encouraging patient engagement and compliance
- Utilizing evidence-based care and best practices to improve clinical outcomes
Brought to you by Exceedent’s on-staff physicians and nurses.