Exceedent’s next generation design
- Wholly owned by a top-five academic medical center, Exceedent offers distinct advantages in access to care and member management
- A strong day-to-day business operations platform, steered by in-house IT leadership, enables claims processing, PBM, data analytics and population health functionality that optimally positions Exceedent to transform third-party administration
- Best-in-class customer service, led by Laura Francois and Sue Gorecki, provides members with personal, detailed and accurate customer care from real people, each with 20 or more years of experience
Results to date
- 30+ clients in three states
- Managing more than 7,000 members
- Staff of 25 diverse, experienced individuals – and growing. Thirteen positions opening up.
- Position Exceedent to meet aggressive five-year growth goals
- Relentlessly continue to pursue excellence for our members
- Focus on population health and achieve URAC accreditation
- Continue to build ease of access and functionality for brokers, members, employers and providers through website and portal enhancements
- Expand industry-leading data analytics and reporting capabilities
- Develop proprietary network solutions so that our employer groups have access to the best priced health care possible
Exceedent has made its mark in southeast Wisconsin and beyond, and we thank all of you for assisting in the process. Please contact me to learn more as our journey together continues.